TAKE A BIG BREATH IN...
Where did you feel that in your body?
The most ideal breath should be expanding your chest and belly, all the way down to your pelvis. Your breath is your very own personal life force. Use it effectively and you can completely transform your internal landscape!
Better breathing habits can:
- Give you emotional regularity and mental clarity
- Drastically reduce stress and anxiety, by getting you into your parasympathetic nervous system
- Reduce PTSD symptoms
- Reduce blood pressure in a non-pharmcological way
- Increase blood circulation
- Improve your sleeping pattern
- Help with digestive disorders by breathing into your diaphragm
- Improve your lymphatic system
- Relieve muscle tension
- Reduce the perception of chronic pain
- Drastically reduce mental fog and aid decision making
I offer everyone a complementary breath pattern analysis (BPA). I love sharing what I do, so please contact me below if you'd like to have a BPA and chat about the beauty of your breath and how it can serve you.
Please scroll down for a video to discover more about your breath. You can also read more about the science behind breathwork in my blog post 'Science based Medicine'.
BREATH PATTERN ANALYSIS
Watch my video explaining how to open up your diaphragmatic breath
BREATHWORK MEDITATION AUDIO
Grab a pair of headphones, lay back and enjoy.